Saturday, September 30, 2017

Birds

The other night I was sitting on the side of my bed and was looking
out the window. I could see a flock of vultures flying around the
house. Then about a dozen decided to roost up in the trees by our
house. Next morning when we were going up to the hills, they left and
flew to the east. Strange, last night when I was getting ready to
go to bed, 3 huge flocks of vultures flew over and went to the east as
well. This is the first time I have seen them gather up this far
north. Usually they gather down on the desert before they leave for
the winter. They are a bit later this year too. Seeing the flying
sround the house kinda spooked me to say the least. Just another
strange thing happening.

I have another, so when I get some pics, I will put them here on the blog.

Love ya, Granny.

No comments: