Sunday, August 12, 2012

Best time fishing!

Well it was a fun time but it's back to the grindstone!  I was able to do some serious goofing off, a little work, but mostly goofing off.  In a few days I'll be back in school, only this time I'll be the one with the chalk.  

To top off my summer of goofing off I took a trip up to visit the folks.  It was a nice trip as I was able to stay with them for 2 weeks.  In that time we did some serious fishing, chillaxin, festival-in', and huckleberry-in'.  

I wanted to share a few pics of some of the fishing action.

Here's a pic of a beautiful cutthroat trout that Dad caught.

Here's Dad taking the hook out of it's mouth.

Here are a few big brown trout we caught within a span of 30 minutes.  I was pretty psyched to catch my brown but was amazed when Dad caught an even bigger one.  They weren't big enough to snap the pole into pieces but this is the biggest fish I have caught all summer.

I'd love to tell you where we caught these fish but I've been sworn to secrecy.  All I can say is that they were caught in Montana someplace west of Bozeman.

2 comments:

Bull River Gal said...

We had such a great time having you here. Anytime you kids can come visit....it is a great time!!

Rockhunter said...

Good looking fish. There are some big browns in montana.